We offer assistance where it's most needed. We run the following programmes in Sudbury:
Children's programmes: Sunday School
- Counselling programmes: Counselling, support and self-help groups
- Fight Poverty programme: Feeding the homeless in our city
- One World programme: Various awareness campaigns on issues such as fair trade, child labour and environmental issues affecting developing countries
- We run a variety of workshops and summer projects
- We have a Youth Club that runs on friday evenings called JAM
Meet the volunteers and just a few of the people we've helped thanks to your support.